51/365 - Faces in the Crowd (2011).
A horror-thriller centered on a woman living with “face-blindness” after surviving a serial killer’s attack. As she lives with her condition, one in which facial features change each time she loses sight of them, the killer closes in.
Directed by: Julien Magnat.
Starring: Milla Jovovich, Julian McMahon and Sarah Wayne Callies.
Would I recommend it? Meh, maybe.
- skellinqton reblogged this from somuchmorethanthis
- 1997elenatatarinova likes this
- science-fiction-forever reblogged this from somuchmorethanthis
- esperanza-rus likes this
- nlovesla reblogged this from phoebeandcole
- phoebeandcole reblogged this from somuchmorethanthis
- fuckyeahtartie likes this
- leashamariel likes this
- somuchmorethanthis posted this